Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge

i came across this 30 day drawing challenge while browsing pinterest yesterday afternoon and got excited.  i did the 30 day photography challenge a couple of months ago and had so much fun but still don't feel like i really have the knack for photography i should, but drawing is something i've always been passionate about and haven't done nearly as much as i'd like to, mainly because i haven't been inspired to do so.  i don't just sit down and start drawing, i need a topic, a direction, some kind of push.  and here it is!
i'm pretty excited about it!


i started today with my first challenge: myself.  sheesh, this again?  i had a really hard time doing this in the photography challenge, but at least this time i could copy a photo i already like of myself ;)

Day 1: Yourself

here it is, straight from my scanner.
it sorta looks like me, right?  sorta?

2 comments: